Jan was born and raised in Denmark. His father financed his karting career from the age of eight and after great success he moved into racing cars at fifteen.
Jan competed in Junior Formula Ford becoming Danish Vice Champion before moving up to the German ADAC Formula 4 Championship at sixteen years old. He gained valuable experience racing in limited outings in the 2015 British Formula 3 Championship before being picked by Macmillan Racing to join its’ Aston Martin GT4 squad to compete in the 2017 British GT Championship.
Jan impressed Aston Martin Racing and Academy Motorsport who chose him to drive one of their Aston Martin GT4s’ in the 2018 British GT Championship.
The story so far…
- 2018 GT4 British GT, Aston Martin,
- 2017 GT4 British GT, Aston Martin, 1 win, 2 podiums 2017
- 2016 Formula 3 British F3
- 2015 Formula 4 ADAC F4 Germany
- 2014 Formula Ford #2 Vice Champion Denmark
- 2013 Rotax Senior #2 Vice Champion Denmark / #11 EM
- 2012 Rotax Junior #1 Champion Denmark
- #1 Champion Nordic / #7 EM
- 2010 Rotax Mini #2 Vice Champion Denmark / #3 NM
- #1 Champion SM / #2 Vice Champion JFM
- 2009 Cadett Junior #4 Denmark / #3 JFM
- 2008 Cadett Mini #4 Denmark
Add the latest events from DKUK to your diary